Friday, 12 February 2016

Editing the digipak pt. 2


Again in order to tie in with the indie genre, I decided to include the vocalist on the front of the digipak, even though he wasn't present for the actual music video. I think this will again make the digipak more professional, as it gives the artist a face that the music video doesn't show, due to it being strictly a narrative video. I decided to make this black and white as well, as it will blend nicer with the rest of the digipak. 

Deciding on the font was a big thing for me when creating my digipak, as it had to hold an edge that you would manly find in indie music products. Using website 'DaFont', I found a font called 'Neou', which I think is perfect for my digipak, as it feels quite edgy and fits with the photography of my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment